UnitedBags.com carries a large selection of industrial polyethylene bags (also called polye or PE bags), available for immediate shipment. Please view our stock polye bags at the top of this page to learn more about our selection of stock and custom bags.
Why choose polyethylene for your packaging needs?
Polyethylene is the material used for over half of all films today, and low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is the source of most poly bags. Bags manufactured with LDPE is great for its great tensile strength, clarity, flexibility and water barrier. It is also resistant to most caustic compounds.
PE bags also provide the following benefits: high quality packaging at a low cost, quick lead times in manufacturing, a variety of printing options, approved for FDA & USDA use, excellent moisture protection and flexibility in size, colors and style.
How to decide the right mil thickness for you polyethylene bags?
- Lightweight 1 or 1.25 mil Great for economical packaging and coverage of lightweight products.
- 1.5 or 2 mil These are the most commonly used thickness for storing, shipping, or displaying everyday items.
- Heavyduty 3 or 4 mil These bags are capable of protecting and supporting heavy and abrasive items.
- 6 mil These are the toughest bags, offering total protection for the heaviest products.
Complete inspection of your bags!
Our polyethylene bags are manufactured under the most controlled tolerances. When inspecting bags remember that polyethylene is very flexible and the gauge can only be measured accurately with a poly micrometer. Machine micrometers, intended for less delicate materials, pinch and flatten bags or film.
Other types of our stock polyethylene bags include
- Poly bags on rolls / flat bags on rolls
- Sheets on rolls / pallet top polyethylene sheeting
- Pallet covers
We can provide bags in many different sizes, colors and styles. If you are interested, you may shop our online store by clicking on the links below or contact us at email@example.com
or (314) 421-3700.